Colt Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply to the Colt Rewards Program (CR Program) as established by Colt International, LLC "Colt."
- Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, all persons and entities with an approved Colt Ccustomer Account ("Customer Account") and based in the United States, Canada or Mexico are eligible to enroll in the Colt Rewards Program.
- Under the Colt Rewards Program, Points may be accrued in a Colt Rewards Account (CR Account) and redeemed for a Visa Gift Card or Colt Credit as stated below.
- Each qualified Customer enrolled in the CR Program will accrue one Point in their CR Account for each (a) gallon of fuel delivered FOB into the Customer's aircraft and charged and billed on the Customer Account and (b) dollar spent for Colt's operations services exclusive of taxes and third- party fees. All charges must be paid in a timely manner for Points to be accrued in the Customer's CR Account. If an invoice is not paid in accordance with its terms, all otherwise eligible Points on that invoice may be forfeited.
- Bulk deliveries and special pricing contracts are not eligible for participation under the CR Program.
- The Customer will not accrue Points for purchases made prior to the Customer's date of enrollment in the CR Program.
- To be eligible to redeem Points, the Customer Account must be current in all its payments of Colt invoices at the time of the redemption request. If a Customer fails to timely pay any invoice from Colt, the Customer's enrollment in the CR Program may be cancelled and/or Points accrued in the CR Account forfeited.
- Credits posted to a Customer Account will be deducted correspondingly from the Points accrued in the Customer's CR Account.
- Points accrued in a CR Account are not transferable.
- Points expire two years from the date the Points were accrued in the Customer's CR Account.
- If for any reason Colt cancels a Customer Account, any Points accrued in the Customer's CR Account(s) will be forfeited. If a Customer cancels a CR Account or a Customer Account, all Points accrued in the CR Account may be forfeited immediately.
- Should a customer fail to make purchases on the Customer's Account for a period of six consecutive months or more, all Points accrued in the CR Account may be forfeited.
- If a Customer has more than one CR Account, the Customer, upon written notice to Colt, may consolidate all Points into one CR Account provided all other conditions hereunder have been met.
- A CR Account that has no redemption activity for a two-year period will be inactivated. All Inactive CR accounts are subject to immediate forfeiture of all accrued Points and will be removed from the CR Program.
Redemption of Points
- The request for redemption of Points from the CR Program must be made to Colt in writing (email is acceptable) by the authorized representative of the Customer listed on the CR Account (or such other party as authorized in writing by the Customer). The redemption request will identify either a Visa Gift Card or Colt Credit as the method of redemption.
- Each 100 Points accrued in a CR account is equal to $1 in redemption. Only Approved Points will be redeemed.
- Unless otherwise requested in writing by the Customer, all Visa Gift Cards or other rewards shall be issued in the name of the Company. Colt will provide the vendor with shipping information as it appears on the Customer's account for shipping Visa Gift Card(s), unless an alternate address is provided in writing (email is acceptable) to Colt per each Redemption request. Colt shall have no liability to the Customer for any unauthorized acts hereunder on the part of the Customer's employees, contractors or agents.
- Upon Customer's written request (email is acceptable) a Colt Credit shall be issued. Said credit will be applied to the Customer's most current, unpaid Colt invoice upon completion of Colt's processing of the requested credit.
- Fraud or abuse related to the accrual of Points or redemptions of Rewards will result in forfeiture of accrued Points as well as cancellation of Customer's CR Account and Customer Account.
- The Customer may redeem Points for a Visa Gift Card from a vendor selected by Colt. Visa Gift Cards must be accepted as awarded. A Customer's rights in the Visa Gift Card shall be governed by the terms of the Visa Gift Card, as dictated by the vendor.
- Colt shall have no liability to any Customer should a merchant fail to honor the issued Visa Gift Card. Moreover, Colt makes no warranty, express or implied, of any kind or character, regarding any product or service received by Customer under the Visa Gift Card.
- Visa Gift Cards or other rewards are not transferrable.
- Expedited delivery of a Visa Gift Card is available upon request. The cost to FedEX a gift card is set forth by the Gift Card vendor. That amount will either be deducted from the gift card total or an equivalent amount of points will be deducted from the Customer's CR Account.
- Unless otherwise stated on the Visa Gift Card, Visa Gift Cards do not include any federal, state or local taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the Customer. The determination of tax liability for any federal, state or local taxes, as may be applicable, arising out of the accrual of Points or redemption of Points in the CR Program, shall be the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- Use of any Visa Gift Card is subject to any additional restrictions listed on the Visa Gift Card or as specified by the participating merchant.
- Colt reserves the right to award alternative, equivalently valued rewards to participating Customers.
- Colt Credit may only be issued in the Company name on the CR account. A Colt Credit may not be applied on behalf of the Company to another Colt Customer's account.
- Colt Credit may not be applied to past due invoices or toward a Colt account that has been placed on credit hold.
- All offers under this CR Program are void where prohibited by applicable law.
- Colt reserves the right to modify or terminate the CR Program at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas.
- Disputes of any kind or character arising out of the CR Program shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Houston, Texas before a panel of three arbitrators in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Association. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.